With coverage of up to 300 square meters, the Calisto is the perfect choice for medium to large sized spaces. This efficient and environmentally friendly wood heater is one of the cleanest burning heaters on the market, burning cleaner than the national standard for emissions of 1.5g/kg.
Suddenlink ipv6 support
- • Fireplace TV Stands: Enjoy beauty, warmth, and entertainment all in one unit with a fireplace television stand. These fireplaces provide ample space on top for even large televisions and provide a place to store your cable box and other components. • Fireplace Inserts: For a truly minimal look, select a fireplace insert. These compact ...
- The Biltmore is the largest wood burning fireplace in the industry. With larger than life style, classic masonry appeal and a viewing area like no other, the Biltmore will add charm and distinction to your home. Three sizes available; 36", 42" and 50" (50" size not available in Canada)
Wood Burning Stoves - More Than Just A Heating Source. Not only do wood burning stoves produce a comforting ambiance, they are also efficient workhorses when it comes to producing heat. This among many reasons is why many choose to install wood burning fireplace inserts into their home or workshop. Enjoy cash savings of lower heating costs. /
- TRANSFORM YOUR FIREPLACE INTO A COMFORT SOLUTION The Clydesdale is the perfect solution for drafty, inefficient fireplaces. The large open viewing area highlights the ambiance of wood burning while the cast iron and soapstone construction generates a heat output sufficient for large areas.
An insert can put out up to five times as much heat as an open fireplace [source: Carlsen]. Some homeowners prefer to take advantage of the efficiency of a wood stove by placing the stove on the fireplace hearth and running the stovepipe into the fireplace chimney. By doing so, they lose the pleasures of an open fire but gain energy efficiency.
- A wood burning stove can easily replace a fireplace, and the Drolet HT2000 is perfect for big homes. Outputting up to 95,000 BTU, it can heat up to 2,400 square feet. Boasting a large firebox lined with firebricks, it accepts logs of up to 22 inches, just what you need if you want it to run all day or night long.
The Large Flush Hybrid-Fyre Wood Insert is the cleanest burning large wood fireplace insert in the world! This insert burns so clean that it produces a mere 0.58 grams of emissions per hour, while testing at over 80% efficiency.
- With coverage of up to 300 square meters, the Calisto is the perfect choice for medium to large sized spaces. This efficient and environmentally friendly wood heater is one of the cleanest burning heaters on the market, burning cleaner than the national standard for emissions of 1.5g/kg.
This large Hampton cast wood insert slides easily into your existing fireplace turning your drafty fireplace into. a high efficiency heater; instantly. Not only does it provide up to 75,000 BTU of high efficiency heat, it. increases the value of your home with the timeless beauty of luxurious cast iron.
- A fireplace makes a home. Shop our top selection of gas fireplaces, wood burning fireplaces, electric fireplaces, fireplace inserts, and more today!
Quadra-Fire wood inserts can transform your wood-burning fireplace into a powerful, highly efficient and clean-burning heat source – even during power outages. You’ll get more heat from less wood with our Four-Point Burn System and Automatic Combustion Control technology. And, durable construction delivers warmth and comfort year after year.
- Fireplace inserts are similar in function and performance to free-standing wood stoves, but are designed to be installed within the firebox of an existing masonry or metal fireplace. A fireplace insert could be required to be removed or replaced. The example above is an RSF Focus 320 and is marketed as a "fireplace," however, it is required to ...
Our team of fireplace installation experts in Calgary & Red Deer make the whole fireplace inserts process uncomplicated. We guide you through the decision-making process as you choose from one of our insert options: wood-burning, gas or electric. Our staff can help you determine which type will best suit your energy consumption, design, and budget.